- ONE-KEY RETURN FUNCTION: By pressing this button you will never have to worry about losing the drone. This makes flying the drone easy for beginners and novices. Simply press this button and the drone will automatically come back to you. Never lose your drone again!
- HEADLESS MODE FOR BEGINNERS: Equipped with headless mode, the user never has to worry about the orientation of the drone and prevents users of any level from losing the drone when flying it.
- ALTITUDE-HOLD MODE: Under altitude-hold mode, you can release the throttle stick and the drone will stay hovering at its current height. This makes the drone much more suitable for kids and beginners.
- ONE-KEY TAKE-OFF/LANDING: Allows players of any level (beginners/intermediates/experts) to fly the drone easily with perfect control and seamless performance.
- 3D FLIP AND ROLL: You’ll be stunned by a simple click on the stunts button of the controller which will make this drone perform a 360° flip. Just click it and enjoy this little drone’s maneuvers.
DROCON GD90-A Mini Beginner Drone for Kids
ONE-KEY RETURN FUNCTION
With just one click on the function button, the drone will return to you automatically.
Make more easier when fly the drone with perfect control and seamless performance.
ALTITUDE HOLD MODE
You can release the throttle stick in this mode and the drone will stay hovering at its current height.
1* Falcon GD90-A Drone
1* 2.4GHz Controller
1* 3.7V 350mAh Li-Po Battery
1* USB Battery Charger
1* Small Screwdriver
4* Spare Propellers
1* User Manual
Charging time: 40 mins
Flying time: Approx. 6 to 8 mins
Remote control range: Approx. 50m
Drone package size: 16.4×15.4x 9.2cm
Quadcopter battery: 3.7V 350mAh
Controller batteries: 2*AAA batteries (not included)
1. Flying errors may happen after flights, a calibration and some trim work will fix the problem.
2. Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 5 minute break between flights to cool them down.
3. Drone weight is less than 0.5lb; FAA registration is not required.
4. Don’t charge the battery with current input above 1A. Make sure to disconnect the battery after charging, never overcharge.
There are no reviews yet.