- 【ALL-IN-ONE】: With advanced professional designed UV+LED dual light source, MiroPure nail dryer is applicable to curing almost all nail gels! The light has no harm to eyes and skin. Fashionable and durable 50000hrs lifetime, ideal for home and salon use
- 【FAST AND COMFORTABLE】: 18 long lasting UV LED light beads for quick-drying which can shorten your curing time by 50% than others dryers
- 【EASY TO USE】: This lamp has an one-button design with a built-in timer. Press the button once for 30 seconds and twice for 60 seconds. And you can see the exact curing time through the intelligent display screen
- 【PORTABLE TO CARRY】: You can either hold it in hand or put it on desk and open the bracket to cure your nail. Fold the bracket then you can put it in your bag and take it to anywhere
- 【WORRY FREE TO BUY】: MiroPure always put every customer’s purchase experience at the top position and you’re backed by our 30-day money back guarantee and a 3-year product warranty
miropure mini nail lamp-CS0629
Are you tired of using nail lamps that take forever to properly dry your nail gel? Or maybe your current nail light does not use the safest light technology and is harmful to your eyes and skin? Or you like nail art but you’re afraid of the mercury hazard of out-dated UV light bulbs?
Whichever the case, worry no longer because MiroPure has your solution!
✓ 18 long lasting MiroPure UV LED light beads
✓ Intelligent display screen shows your drying time
✓ Shorten your curing time by 50% than others dryers
✓ Ensures coloring of your nail gel will not get distorted
✓ A wider opening for all 5 fingernails or toenails at once
UNIQUE BRACKET DESIGN:
Equipped with the unique folding bracket, you can easily put it into your bag and take it to anywhere. Your ideal choice for DIY home nail beauty.
With ample ventilation and minimal UV radiation, the MiroPure 24W UV LED nail dryer ensures that your nails remain not only beautiful and lasting, but also healthy.
① Not for ordinary nail polish.
How to use MiroPure 24W Nail Lamp?
1. Vigorously shake the Color Gel Polish to make the viscosity thinner and easier to apply. Apply a thin, even layer over the entire nail without touching the cuticle area.
2. Choose the appropriate time mode according to the requirements of your gel polish.
3. For the best results, avoid moving your hand too much until curing is completed. The curing time varies based on gel polish brand.
4. It is normal for gel polish to remain tacky until you wipe off the residue with cleaner. Just use the cleanser (a cotton pad that is damp with rubbing alcohol) to wipe your nails and then it won’t be sticky and will give you a smooth and shiny surface.
There are no reviews yet.