- °C/°F SWITCH EASILY, 50 MEMORIES RECALL: Temperatures can be easily changed to °C/°F, when the thermometer is on, keep press “MODE” button about 3 seconds until the LCD shows F1, release the “MODE” button, and then you can press the “MEMO” button to switch C/F. Higher capacity storage on the market, allowing you to track up to 50 readings to monitor a long fever. Ideal for taking a doctor’s visit or detecting trends over time.
- DUAL MODE (BODY & SURFACE) : Our Non-Contact technology allows you to safely monitor your child’s health, even if he/she is asleep, as well as check the baby’s milk temperature, bath water and more to ensure your family safe.
- 1 SECOND INSTANT READING: NURSAL Infrared Thermometer adopts intelligent arterial detection to automatically detect the best place on the forehead to take a precise temperature and gives you an unbeatable level of precision in 1 second, simply moving the thermometer from left to right and it will do the rest.
- ONE CLICK, ONE SECOND: That’s all it takes to get a perfect read. The backlit display will light green, yellow or red to alert you to a fever or abnormal temperatures. Nursal Forehead Thermometer alerts will not wake your baby and you will be able to read the results without disturbing them, even if they are in a dark room. NURSAL Thermometer uses standard AA batteries, being at any time you need it.
- WARRANTY: We guarantee our products for 360 days with a no-questions money-back guarantee and world-class customer service.
NURSAL Forehead Thermometer, Dual Mode Digital Body Surface Infrared Medical Thermometer with Instant Reading, backlit LCD display, Fever Color Alarming, 50 Memories Recall for Baby, Children, Adults
500 in stock
500 in stock
A Must-Have Item for Each Car Owner
Every car owner should have an air pump. Not only does the pump offer peace of mind against a flat tire, but it also allows you to regularly check the tire pressure. Driving with correct tire pressures ensures fuel-efficiency, as well as protecting the tires against premature or uneven wear. Never be stranded by a flat tire again!
Built-in Tire Pressure Gauge
As previously mentioned, regularly inspecting tire pressure is very important for several reasons; safe driving, fuel-efficiency and tire wear etc. The built-in tire pressure gauge prevents you from over- or under-inflating your tires.
Power Input: DC 12V
Stable Working Pressure: 50 psi
Working Current: 10A
Working Voltage: 11V-14Vi
Working Temperatures: -10℃～+60℃ (14℉~140℉)
Net Weight: 1.12kg
Air Hose Length: 560mm
Continuous Working Time: 10 mins